BRAUDE Corrosion Chemical Transfer Pumps
Braude chemical pumps are designed for pumping corrosive chemicals such as hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, nitric and sulphuric acids.
The pumps are constructed from high integrity polymers which have high chemical and impact resistance.
Flow rates available up to 30M3 per hour
Example of Applications
- Electroless Plating
- Chemical Polishing
- Hard and soft Anodising
- Frost protection for chemical tanks
- Marine water
- Acid Pickling and Etching
- Chemical Milling
- Choice of materials and design.
- Different seals to suit the application
- Self priming or flooded suction
- Can handle highly corrosive solutions
- Flow rates up to 30 litres/hr