Heavy Duty Industrial Heaters
Heatrod Elements can draw on the rich history of design and manufacture to fulfil the need for much larger immersion heater systems, for both liquid and gas heating applications.
Our heavy industrial unit is set up to produce larger and more complex bespoke systems based on our standard designs. From the customer specification Heatrod can develop the heater design and manufacture the units which can include controllers and the control panel.
The types of heater manufactured are inline flow heaters where the heating element is inserted into the flow of fluid (gas or liquid) from a simple primary heating solution, to lubrication oil heating, thermal fluids and even process air heating, heater batteries involving multiples of our elements, the Ormandy range of products including ATEX heaters and the Braude range of corrosion resistant heat exchangers.
Example of Applications
- Hot water heating in hotels, hospitals, ships and offshore platforms
- Process applications
- Oil centrifuge packages
- Lubrication oil systems for naval applications
- Offshore storage water heaters
- Thermal fluids
- Process air heating
- IP56 terminal cover in a range of materials control & high limit thermostats
- Incoloy® 825 alloy sheathed elements
- Operating pressures up to 10 bar (standard)
- Brass, carbon, or stainless steel flanges
- Vessels in copper, carbon, or stainless steels
- Variety of voltage options
- Standard range up to 180kW
- Vertical options available
Ormandy Electric Heaters
The Ormandy Electric brand originally known as Heatrae Industrial was purchased by Heatrod in 2017, and has become an important part of our range. All the equipment is now manufactured at our new factory in Bolton.
We continue to offer and support the full range of Ormandy Electric equipment including ATEX approved immersion heaters alongside the current Heatrod Industrial products.
If you have any Ormandy Electric enquiries please contact us!