BRAUDE Corrosion Resistant Thermal Equipment
The BRAUDE brand is now part of Heatrod.
The range consists of electric immersion heaters, heat exchangers, temperature and level controllers and chemical pumps along with allied accessories. All the of the products are designed for use in corrosive solutions some of which are very aggressive. This is achieved using chemically inert fluoropolymers to form the wetted parts of the equipment.
The brand is well known throughout the metal finishing, steel processing and associated industries but is now manufactured in our modern factory in Bolton.
Example of Applications
- Electroless Plating
- Chemical Polishing
- Hard and soft Anodising
- Frost protection for chemical tanks
- Marine water
- Acid Pickling and Etching
- Chemical Milling
- Designed for process applications
- Sizes up to 18kW, 3 phase
- Heaters for all process tanks
- Wide variety of styles to choose from
- Full range of chemically resistant heaters
- Compatible with Braudemaster controllers