BRAUDE Corrosion Resistant Heaters
The Polaris Modular and Popular fluoropolymer immersion heaters are designed for use where aggressive chemicals need to be heated to temperatures up to 100°C. All heaters have optimum chemical resistance against corrosion caused by chemicals such as nitric, hydrochloric, sulphuric and hydrofluoric acids, and are inert enough to be used where non-contamination is a requirement.
The Polaris Neptune range is available in a wide range of metals from stainless steel, and Inconel™ to titanium. Metals are selected on the basis of the chemical in which they are to be used. There is a wide variety of shapes and sizes available allowing heaters to be placed over the top of the tank with flying leads or flanged to fit through the side.
The Triton heater has a ceramic element with a removeable core and comes with a stainless steel or porcelain outer sheath with other materials such as inconel and titanium available to order.
Example of Applications
- Electroless Plating
- Chemical Polishing
- Hard and soft Anodising
- Frost protection for chemical tanks
- Marine water
- Acid Pickling and Etching
- Chemical Milling
- Designed for process applications
- Sizes up to 18kW, 3 phase
- Heaters for all process tanks
- Wide variety of styles to choose from
- Full range of chemically resistant heaters
- Compatible with Braudemaster controllers