HRF Flanged Immersions
The HRF Range of flanged immersion heaters are a bespoke product designed specifically to customer requirements. In most cases the heating elements are fully welded into the required flange plate. For certain applications where titanium elements are required, mechanical compression fittings are used as an alternative. There are a variety of different control boxes available from Mild Steel powder coated to Stainless Steel 316 for more durable applications.
We offer various controls including mechanical temperature controls and also a fully digital standalone heater which displays the current heater settings for more accurate requirements.
- IP66 terminal cover
- Typical flange diameters 90-645mm
- Hysteresis control
- kW rating from 1-500kW, dependant on flange size
- Various sheath materials available (incoloy 800, 825, stainless steel 321, 304, 316, 309 & titanium)
- Various sheath diameters (8mm, 9.5mm, 10.9mm & 12mm)
- External input available
- Standard & bespoke flanges available (PN, ANSI, BS)
- Range of gasket materials