Job Title: Production Operative
Salary: £11.00 Per Hour (Paid monthly)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 38 Hours per week, Monday to Thursday 07.30 to16.00 and Friday 07.30 to 12.50
About the Role:
Reporting to the Production Manager you will contribute to one of our four value streams, responsible for completing production activities within set timescales, setting up and operating task specific machinery, manual assembly methods as well as using hand tools.
Reporting any deviations to the production Leader immediately.
- Adhere to company production schedules reporting updates and delays to the stream leader.
- Housekeeping – daily/regular cleaning of work equipment and work area.
- Ensuring that material residues are routinely disposed of all equipment is constantly accessible to operators, that the work area is a safe place to work, and that high standards of cleanliness and orderliness are maintained. Ensuring the quality of the product is crucial.
- Assist in the Maintenance and upkeep of tools and machinery, reporting any issues Production Manager.
- Testing and inspecting of product to ensure they meet required standards.
- Accurately report and reducE scrappage by reporting any deviations and non-conformances promptly.
- Previous experience in a production/assembly background would be advantageous (however not essential)
- Some previous brazing experience (stick, rod, pasting)
- A keen interest in Engineering and manufacturing operations
- Great attention to detail.
Greater Manchester based Heatrod Elements is the UK's leading manufacturer of heating elements and associated process heating equipment required for industrial heating applications.
Having recently moved into a brand new, environmentally conscious production facility in Bolton with easy access links from junction 4 of the M61. We are uniquely positioned to provide electric products and solutions using manufacturing processes which are sympathetic to our precious environment. "Renewable ways to make renewable energy friendly equipment".
What we can offer you:
- Salary £11.00 Per Hour (Paid Monthly).
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays (rises with length of service)
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Cash Health Plan
- Free onsite parking
- Company Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Referral Scheme
No agencies, thank you.