Job Title: Despatch Coordinator
Location: Farnworth, Bolton
Salary: £22,500 Per Annum + FLT Allowance (Monthly Pay)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 38 Hours per week, Monday to Thursday 08.50 to 17.20 and Friday 08.50 to 14.10
About the Role:
As despatch coordinator you will play a crucial role in supporting our warehouse lead in the coordinating of the day-to-day operation.
This role is hands-on, and you will be picking and loading customers’ orders ensuring they are processed timely. Cross-checking delivery notes, storing products safely in accordance with our Inhouse WMS for stock control.
Ensuring the efficient flow of shipments despatched in and out of site, so a willingness to help other areas of the business as required.
- Picking and processing of orders safely and accurately
- Package despatch orders in accordance with the correct carrier within the companies’ delivery timescales
- Investigating, reporting, and liaising with internal departments on any delays and issues
- Liaising with couriers to arrange/organising collections and obtaining cost effective quotations
- Previous Despatch experience, preferably in a high-speed environment
- A forklift License inhouse or external, however, this is not essential
- Working knowledge of WMS or equivalent (training will be given on our in-house system)
- Computer/IT Literate with good understanding of Word, Outlook, databases etc
- Some team leading experience would be advantageous (however not essential)
Greater Manchester based Heatrod Elements is the UK's leading manufacturer of heating elements and associated process heating equipment required for industrial heating applications.
Having recently moved into a brand new, environmentally conscious production facility in Bolton with easy access links from junction 4 of the M61. We are uniquely positioned to provide electric products and solutions using manufacturing processes which are sympathetic to our precious environment. "Renewable ways to make renewable energy friendly equipment".
What we can offer you:
- Salary £22,500 Per annum + FLT Allowance (Monthly Pay)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays (rises with length of service)
- Learning and development Opportunities
- Cash Health Plan
- Free onsite parking
- Company Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Referral Scheme
No agencies, thank you.