Job Title: Project / Planning Manager
Location: Bredbury (Southside site)
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum (Paid Monthly)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 07:00 to 15:30 hours (1/2 hr lunch).
About the Role:
We are looking for a Project/Planning manager to organise, plan, manage a range of projects across our business. Taking control of small, large, complex, long-term, and multiple projects at any one time.
You will need to have fast adapting, and replanning of project management skills utilising our systems, methods, and processes to ensure delivery within agreed time and financial targets.
Whilst based at our Bredbury (Southside), due to the nature of the role you may be required to travel to other sites within our company group and External Clients from time to time.
- With your experience you will have the capability in delivering projects with multiple elements on a cross discipline and or multi supplier basis.
- Have expert understanding of concepts, procedures and applications pf project management and extensive knowledge in other subjects or disciplines relevant to the context of the project.
- The ability to channel resources effectively developing best delivery practise to identify the impact, risk, and engagement.
- Deliver projects to contracted service levels, within defined financial targets whilst maintaining and developing customer satisfaction.
- Consistently looking for ways to deliver continuous improvement, whilst channelling resources effectively developing best delivery practices or identifying change impacts within the organisation. Managing relationship, risk, and engagement for a successful project outcome
- You could be a project manager or be a project coordinator looking to take your next step.
- Have project management experience within a Manufacturing, Engineering, or production setting, with a knowledge of ISO9001 is desirable.
- Prince 2 Qualification, studying towards (or equivalent).
- Understanding of RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statement) processes.
- Demonstratable experience in delivering projects from assembling a project team to delivering finalised projects to both external customers and stakeholders.
- Possess strong organisational, communication and leaderships skills with the ability to build excellent customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
Located off Junction 25 of the M60 (Bredbury Interchange). Heat Trace has twos sites based at Bredbury, a Research and innovation centre (Bredbury Industrial Estate) and an Innovation and Technology Centre (Cromwell Road) where we manufacture constant power cables with our main manufacturing site in Helsby, Frodsham..
What we can offer you:
- Salary £35,000 to £45,000 Per annum (Paid Monthly)
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays increases with service beginning after 1 year.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cash Health Plan and EAP
- Free onsite parking
- Company Social Events
- Company Pension Scheme in line with auto enrolment
- Referral Scheme
No agencies, thank you.