UK Key Account Manager in Railway Infrastructure
Location: Home-based with travel throughout the UK
Salary: £66,000 PA plus Competitive Bonus Scheme
Full time: Mon to Fri (37.5 hours per week)
SAN Electro Heat A/S is a world leader in Electrical Heating Technology aimed specifically at Rail infrastructure applications. SAN is already a well-established brand in the railway market in the UK. SAN Electro Heat strives to continue leadership in sustainable design and manufacture of energy-saving heating systems for de-icing the railway infrastructure to ensure high regularity through the winter season. We help our customers to save energy and reduce their carbon dioxide footprint. Our world class de-icing solutions are widely used in all "cold" European countries, USA, and Canada. All solutions provide excellent return on investment with a lifetime exceeding 10-15 years.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee and develop relationships with our most important clients within the rail infrastructure sector. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements and maximizing sales opportunities for our area of technology.
The ideal candidate will have experience in building strong relationships with strategic customers, typically in vertical markets such as Rail. Knowledge of the Rail sector is a plus.
You will be able to identify business needs and requirements to promote our company’s technical solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. You will be able to operate at all levels from discussing technical solutions, to leading customer presentations and arranging our presence at conferences, exhibitions, and seminars. But also do important back-office routines together with the headquarters/factory in Denmark.
SAN Electro Heat A/S is part of the listed Swedish company NIBE Industries AB (Backer Group). Part of your job is also to cooperate with our sister companies within the group.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure their loyalty to our market leading products and solutions
- Budgeting, forecasting, and driving UK sales - mainly key account customers
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Provide the link and management of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account matrix
- Candidate report directly to SAN Electro Heat A/S in Denmark
- Proven experience as a key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still ensuring close cooprration with the team in the UK and Denmark
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Degree or formal education in engineering related subject
- Willing to travel in the range of 40-60 days per year, mainly in the UK
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]